The customers who have had a positive experience will probably talk to other people about this, but those customers who have had a negative experience will talk to even more people.
It is highly important to evaluate customer experiences in every touchpoint. However, the most important of this is the evaluation of the experiences of customers with sales (service) points and sales (service) staff.
About the research
Exit surveys are aimed at doing an interiview with customers when they leave the premise. Mostly restaurants and cafes, dressing stores and other retailers perform as a sponsor of exit surveys. The mechanism to conduct exit surveys is that, the interviewer stands at the exit of the premise and does interview with customers by a representative selection method, in the way set priorly. The main requirement for exit surveys is to make them brief (nearly 10 minutes), otherwise customers would reject to attend an interview. On average, the minimal size of the sample should be 400 respondents.
We offer exit survey mainly for two types of businesses:
- Shops, restaurants and similar businesses
- Banks, credit organizations, insurance organizations and similar businesses
The content and benefits of the research
The undermentioned data is received by using exit surveys:
- The reason why the customer has chosen that business
- The part of your customers who leave your business after a real shopping
- The reason why the customer did not buy any product/service
- Unfulfilled customer needs and expectations
- Liked and unliked sides of your business
- Level of service
- The attitude of sales representative, the service staff to the customer
- Physical specifications, attractivity of sales or service premise
- The level of satisfaction from various service elements
- General level of satisfaction